December 15, 2018 all-day UTC Timezone
Join us for our another magical Baja Mezcal Tour: this trip will introduce you to some of the best of Baja!
During our tour, you will sample dishes made by one of the best chefs in Tijuana, discover a secret park overlooking the ocean and end your day watching sunset at one of the best bars in the world! Throughout the day you will get to sample 3 different brands of mezcal and you will learn everything about this amazing spirit.
Only 10 spots available. So book yours before it sells out!
– Departure and return: we will depart from a central location in San Diego in an air conditioned van at 10 am.
– Our first stop will be at one of the best restaurants in Tijuana. There the chef will greet us with some of his best specialities. We’ll get to hear the inspiration behind each dish, while accompanying them with our first mezcal sampling.
– Our second stop is at a secret park overlooking the ocean near Tijuana’s beachfront neighborhood Playas. At this stop you will learn about the process to produce mezcal and what makes this spirit so unique.
– Our third stop is at one of Baja’s best kept secret: a luxurious development that is poised to become Baja best community. After a private tour of the project, we will head to their outstanding bar that has received accolades from the likes of Sunset, Food & Travel, Vogue and many more magazines. We will end the day with another mezcal sampling and share with you a couple of legends that relate to mezcal!
– We will head back to San Diego right after the sunset and cross the border. Excepted return to be between 9 and 10 pm.